Announcing the JA on F1 2010 Review Book: Five Rivals, One C

F1 topics

Announcing the JA on F1 2010 Review Book: Five Rivals, One C

Postby bitsandpcs on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 am

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/
Announcing the JA on F1 2010 Review Book: Five Rivals, One Champion
Posted on | November 9, 2010 | by | 86 Comments

I’m delighted to announce that my season review book “James Allen on F1 2010 – Five Rivals, One Champion” will be published on November 29th.

But as from today you can pre-order your copy by clicking on THIS LINK or on the front cover icon to the right.

The book is large format paperback, 248 pages with 8 pages of colour photos and costs just £9.99. All copies ordered through the JA on F1 website will be signed by me and sent out on November 29th. We are printing a limited number so it’s wise to order sooner rather than later. We sold out last year.

The book is a collection of the best posts from the season, plus plenty of new material. Having listened carefully to readers’ comments on last year’s book, I’ve added a lot more retrospective material, to provide a more rounded picture of the season.

Once again the photography is by Darren Heath, F1’s premier photographer.

It’s been a fascinating season and the JA on F1 2010 book shows the arc of the key stories of the year, from the feud between Webber and Vettel, to the Ferrari team orders row, the struggles of the new teams and the troubled comeback of Michael Schumacher.

There is plenty of thoughtful analysis on all areas of the sport, including the contrasting approach of Red Bull, McLaren and Ferrari to prioritising drivers, a red hot topic at the moment as the season reaches its climax.

And readers will find plenty of behind the scenes colour on the everyday soap opera of life in F1.

bitsandpcs
Imola

Highscores: 1

Return to General F1